Tulum And Coba Ruins With Snorkel Activity From Playa Del Carmen
Mayan ruins and snorkeling in the Riviera Maya! Visit two Mayan ruins sites, Tulum & Coba and snorkel the reef near Tulum.
This Riviera Maya tour brings you to two unique Mayan ruins sites, each with their own special beauty. Tulum is a walled city with views of the Mexican Caribbean Sea that was once an important trade center for the Maya. The ruins of Coba are still mostly hidden in the jungle, take a bike ride to the Nohoch Mul pyramid to climb to the top!
After exploring history, it’s time to refresh with a snorkel on the Mesoamerican Reef. Sea turtles and abundant marine life swim through beautiful corals, a magnificent underwater world. Expert guide, snorkeling gear, and lunch are included!
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tulum and Coba ruins tickets
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Bottled water
- Maximum group: 12 people
- Accident insurance and medical expenses
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Cobá is considered one of the most important cities in the period of glory of the Mayan civilization. With about 50,000 inhabitants at its peak and a total area of 80 km2, there are many iconographic power monuments in its representations and internal and external zac beoobs, that connect buildings and cities among themselves.
The longest path is runs 100 kilometers and reaches Yaxuna, another Mayan city. Climbing its 42 meters high pyramid and living the mysticism of the past is something unique in life. The Mayan past and present turn this place into a living treasure.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Tulum is a majestic city ruled by Halach Uinicoob, where the palaces still show their wealth in paintings and decoration and there are excellent lines of zac beoob (white paths) that allow us to see the infrastructure of a city from the 10th century, an icon of greatness and beauty due to the incredible contrast between culture and nature. The turquoise waters of the Caribbean, the majestic temples and walls turn this seafront city into something unique in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum, Carretera Cancun-Tulum Km239 Pasando Cenotes Labna-ha, Tulum 77780 Mexico
We will take a break to have a lunch buffet of regional specialties awaits in the Cenote Casa Tortuga Park.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tulum Beach, Carr Tulum Boca Paila Km 7. 5, Tulum 77760 Mexico
And finally, we’ll our last destination is a beach near to Tulum for snorkeling. In this activity you can admire the marine treasures such as coral reefs and colored fish.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For costumers staying in an appament or house in Playa del Carmen we have differents meeting points to pick you up. The afternoon before to the tour we are going to provide you the nearest meeting point to your location. You must arrive by your way to the meeting point. We dont provide pick up service in Tulum City and Tulum Hotel Zone. For costumers in Tulum the meeting point is the #TULUM signal on the way to the Tulum ruins. In the archaeological area mall center
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.