Tulum Adventure (archeological zone-Atv-ziplines-cenote-lunch-drinks-rappel)
Get lost in the most beautiful view of the Riviera Maya with the impact of the turquois water against the stone temples and the white sand. Then immerse in the Mayan jungle on an ATV where the way will dare your skills. Cool of in the sacred cenotes caves, and for more adrenalin, try our zip lines and rappelling in the middle of this fascinating jungle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation
- Small groups
- Snorkeling equipment (mask and tube)
- Beverages on board (bottled water, juice, and beer)
- Equipment for all the activities
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- Camcorder tax ($50 pesos)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
You will enjoy the archeological zone of Tulum, that is the only Mayan site in front of the ocean
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Súper Akí Tulum, Carretera Federal Tulum Ruinas s/n, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
2: Coco Bongo, Calle 12 Norte, esquina con Av. 10 Norte, Col. Centro, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum recommended age: 4
- Children rate from 4 to 10 years old
- You CAN’T climb the pyramids
- Minimum age to ride: 11 (test ride required)
- Maximum Weight Zip-lines 130kg (286 lbs.
- Maximum Weight Rappel 115kg (253 lbs.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.