Tulum & Ocean Snorkeling from Cancun
Visit the wonderful archaeological site of Tulum and live a fascinating snorkeling adventure in a coral reef where you will find incredible marine species!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Snacks or box lunch
- Soda/Pop - Non-alcoholic drinks
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- Photos and videos
- Tips and souvenirs
- Marine life conservation tax
- Small charge for the use of cameras and video cameras in Tulum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
In the beginning, you will visit the amazing archaeological site of Tulum. There, an expert guide will tell you about the commercial importance of this city for the great Mayan civilization, and then you will have free time to take incredible pictures of the place, built on a cliff, right in front of the Caribbean Sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tulum Beach, Carr Tulum Boca Paila Km 7. 5, Tulum 77760 Mexico
Visit a beautiful coral reef, and witness the fascinating diversity of marine life that inhabits the waters of the Mexican Caribbean: parrotfish, grouper fish, rays, crustaceans, different types of coral, and many more.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
It is very important that you provide your complete hotel details, at the time of booking. Transportation included only to/from main hotels located in Cancun. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 12/2/2021
Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under 4 years old and people under the influence of alcohol or drugs cannot participate in the snorkel tour
- Activity not recommended for people with impaired mobility, with phobia to water or with conditions that can cause loss of consciousness
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask / Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign / Label to cough and sneeze properly / Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel / Handwashing / Avoid touching eyes, nose and/or mouth / Reduced number passengers per vehicle / Adequate training of all staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.