Tulum + Coba
This tour is the best option for travelers who do not have many days in Cancun since in 1 day we will tour the archeological zone of Tulum (the only archaeological area located in front of the sea), we will visit the ruins of Coba where the tallest castle is located of the Mayan culture in Mexico. After this we will refresh ourselves in a Sacred Cenote to purify ourselves and enjoy one of the natural wonders of the area and we will finish in the beautiful and very famous city of Playa del Carmen where we will have free time to walk on the fifth avenue or simply enjoy its Beautiful white sand beaches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Multum Ha Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Drinks are not included in the package.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Multum Ha Cenote, Coba Mexico
You will visit the cenote Tan kach ha, where you can swim and relax with the fresh water.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
We will stop at the archaeological zone of Tulum, to know the history and how the construction was carried out, accompanied by a certified guide. This incredible Mayan city facing the sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
A visit to the city of Coba, where travelers will be able to learn more about the place thanks to a certified guide (1 hour), they will have free time to visit this historic place, either renting a bicycle or walking (1 hour)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
La 5ta is a street in Playa del Carmen that has shops for everyone, both for children and adults. Here travelers will have free time to visit either one of the beaches or to walk and shop.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Not every hotel picks up, it is important to check before making the reservation.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important that passengers bring their mask, as well as their own towel (in case of water activity), for safety measures. The staff team has the necessary requirements to keep the area sanitized and to have better control of the program.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.