Tulloch Wines- Tasting of 6 Pokolbin Dry Red Shiraz Vintages with Charcuterie
Over four generations and 125 years Tulloch have been crafting wines and experiences that entertain and educate. Join one of the Hunter Valley's original wine families for a vertical tasting of the wine that made the Tulloch name.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 6 Tulloch Wines to taste
- Snacks - Artisan salami board or local cheese & charcuterie board
- Private Wine Ambassador in your own seated area
- Individual tasting mat to help guide and educate through your wine tasting experience
- Take home wine experience guide with additional details and information
- Kids (3+ yrs) receive their own Junior Tasting Experience including 3 soft drinks and 3 snacks
- Teens (Youth 13-17 yrs) and non drinkers received their own Kombucha Tasting Experience + Cheese box
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Tulloch Wines is located an easy 2 hour drive from Sydney and 45 minutes from Newcastle in Australia's oldest wine region, the Hunter Valley. The Tulloch story began back in 1895 when John Younie Tulloch (JY) owned the Branxton General Store and accepted an usual settlement of a debt - a 43 acre property in Pokolbin. JY took an immediate liking to the property and the 5 acres of Shiraz vines from which he produced the first Tulloch Pokolbin Dry Red (PDR) Shiraz. This is your exclusive opportunity to take a deep dive into Tulloch PDR Shiraz, the wine that made the Tulloch name! Match your wines to a selection of local artisan salami flavours or charcuterie & local cheeses. Your private Wine Ambassador will help you understand and explore the the similarities and differences of 6 vintages of the same wine over a 10 year period (2017, 2014, 2011, 2010, 2009 & 2007).
• Tulloch Wines, 638 De Beyers Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
• Artisan Salami or Charcuterie Board - Enjoy a generous artisan salami platter featuring 6 unique flavours or a charcuterie board with local cheese & crackers.
Departure Point :Tulloch Wines, 638 De Beyers Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Available only to guests 18+ years of age
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.