Tuk Tuk Tour In Agra - From Agra Hotel or Railway Station
On this full day tour of Agra, explore Agra in a Tuk-Tuk. This mode of transport is unique to Asia and will let you explore the city as you drive around to visit the famous sights of Agra. Watch the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, at sunrise and sunset. Visit the 17th century Agra Fort and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-daula, the monument that inspired the construction of the Taj.
• Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
• Agra Fort
• Tomb of Itmad-ud-daula
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by tuk-tuk (a non-air-conditioned vehicle)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Meals Optional: Breakfast & Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
You will be picked up from your hotel in Agra or the Agra railway station at 05:00 a.m. and taken to view the Taj at sunrise in a tuk-tuk.
The white marble mausoleum is a sight to behold at sunrise. A UNESCO World Heritage site, it was built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Commissioned in 1631 it took 17 years to complete. Over 20,000 artisans worked tirelessly to complete it. Today it is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays.
After the visit to the Taj Mahal, drive into the city for breakfast (own expense) at a local restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After breakfast, visit the historical Agra Fort. It was the main residence of the Mughal Emperors till 1638 when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. The fort is made of red sandstone and was built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. The fort has some exquisite architectural gems like the Diwan-i-Aam (Hall of Public Audience), Diwan-i-Khas (Hall of Private Audience), several palaces, two mosques - Mina Masjid and Nagina Masjid and a pavilion, Musamman Burj.
After this you may take a break and do some shopping at a local market before you stop for lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
After lunch, proceed to the tomb of Itmad-ud-daula, also known as the Baby Taj. It is believed to have inspired the construction of the Taj Mahal. The tomb was built by the Mughal Empress Noor Jahan in memory of her father, Mirza Ghiyas Beg. He was given the title, Itmad-ud-daula (Pillar of the State) by Emperor Jahangir. This beautiful mausoleum is made of white marble brought from Rajasthan. The walls are decorated with semi-precious stones. Exquisite lattice work on the walls allows natural light to flow into the mausoleum. The mausoleum is set amidst Persian style gardens with beautiful pathways.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
The last stop on the itinerary is a visit to Mehtab Bagh. Situated opposite the Taj Mahal, this garden complex is a perfect spot to view the beauty of the Taj at sunset. Mehtab Bagh is one of the 11 gardens to have been built by the Mughals along the banks of the River Yamuna.
At 04:00 p.m. you will be driven back to your hotel or the railway station by tuk-tuk.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or railway station in AgraAirports
- Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Airport, 59/10, VIP Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Name and gender as on passport, passport number, and expiry date and country of issuance are required at time of booking. Please carry the passport on the day of the tour.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.