Tsukiji Fish Market Walking Food Tour
In this two-in-one walking and food tour, explore Japanese shrines and through Tsukiji Fish Market for seafood that has satisfied the Japanese palate for ages. Tsukiji Market, perhaps the most popular fish market in the world is filled with various seafood and fish from all around the world. Here, guests will have a chance to visit the outer market of Tsukiji and come face to face with Tsukiji's food. After sampling more than 5 of Tsukiji's greatest offerings, a local, knowledgeable guide will make this food tour a blast. After more and more food, their trip will end with a glourious seafood bowl with sashimi fresh from the market. Enjoy the food paradise with your local guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 hours with a local guide
- Tour photos
What's excluded :
- Food sampling fee on the streets
- Entry/Admission - Tsukiji Eki mae
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tsukiji Eki mae, 2 Chome-13 Tsukiji, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0045, Japan
Meeting Place: Tsukiji station Exit 1
Your guide will be waiting for you.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Tsukiji Fish Market, 4-14-2, Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
Eating around the market. A fresh seafood lunch is included.
Stop At: The Tsukiji Market, 5-2-1, Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
Food sampling fresh seafood and local snacks at the market!
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Tsukiji Hongwanji Temple, 3-15-1, Tsukiji, Chuo 104-8435 Tokyo Prefecture
Learn about the history of the building and religions in Japan
Pass By: 1-8-2 Higashi-Shinbashi Caretta Shiodome, Minato 105-7090 Tokyo Prefecture
See the beautiful Tokyo city view.
Stop At: Tsukiji Jogai Market, 4-16-2, Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
Hunting fresh seafood and local snacks at the market!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Tsukiji Station, 3 Chome-10 Tsukiji, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0045, Japan
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- limit number of participants up to 9 people
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.