If you have few free hours and want to spent time with lovely company and also explore amazing places of Georgia then you should visit Tskhaltubo and prometeu cave with us!
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking guide
- Russian speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Museum Tickets
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expences
- Entry/Admission - Prometheus Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tskaltubo, Tskaltubo, Kutaisi, Imereti Region
You will have the opportunity to take a walk around the resort of Tskhaltubo, which was known throughout the Soviet Union for its warm, radon springs, which Stalin loved very much. If you're lucky, we'll be able to visit the Stalin's bathhouse and if there is a desire to take a bath (for an additional fee)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Prometheus Cave, Kumistavi Georgia
After Meeting at your hotels, we will visit the cave of Prometheus, which is the second largest in Europe. The cave is famous for its huge halls, underground lakes and rivers where you can sail on boats and admire the magnificent views of the cave. The cave is named Prometheus, because not so far from it is Mount Khvamli, to which, according to legend, the titan of Prometheus was chained (in the Georgian versions - Amiran). And the whole cave is stylized to this myth.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Geguti, Georgia
We will go to the royal castle of Geguti.
Geguti - Royal Castle - medieval city and is a historical monument. It is located in western Georgia, 7 km south of Kutaisi. The palace complex occupies more than 2000 square meters. Geguti was first mentioned in historical sources of the 12th century. It should be noted that the fortress and the halls were built in several stages. The first stage covers the period from the 8th to 9th centuries.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up travelers from their hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.