Tsing Ma - Lantau Island & Monastery Tour
This is a high-ranked tour with lots of good comments in TripAdvisor ! Coach ride up to the Buddhist Statue Museum so that our guests need not to climb the 268 steps to see the giant buddha. No Jewelry factory included in this tour so that our guests will have ample time at each stop. An exclusive vegetarian menu for foreigners at Po Lin Monastery is arranged. We take cable car down to Tung Chung so that guests can further explore Citygate Outlets or visit Hong Kong Disneyland by public transportation easily.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Pick up and return transfer to The Salisbury-YMCA of Hong Kong
- A Chinese vegetarian lunch at Po Lin Monastery
- One way cable car from Ngong Ping to Tung Chung on a standard cabin
- A boat ride in Tai O (no operation for a few days during Chinese festival)
- English-speaking tour guide throughout the tour
- Admission entry ticket to the Buddha Museum
- Entry/Admission - Tai O
- Entry/Admission - Po Lin (Precious Lotus) Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Ngong Ping 360
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tsing Ma Bridge, Tsing Yi Island, Hong Kong China
Cruise along the longest road/rail suspension bridge in the world and stop at the viewing platform of this iconic structure with its picturesque landscape prior crossing to Lantau.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tai O, Hong Kong China
Board a boat for a glimpse of the most famous wooden stilt houses along the waterfront. This traditional fishing village is a mosaic of surprise with its tiny shops, shrines, local market and fishing junks.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Po Lin (Precious Lotus) Monastery, Lantau Island, Hong Kong China
Nestled among spectacularly scenic mountains, this peaceful monastery boasts of marvelous views and houses one of the world's largest outdoor seated bronze Buddha statues and museum. A vegetarian lunch in the monastery is included.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Ngong Ping 360, 11 Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung, Lantau Island, Hong Kong China
Some free time for guests to stroll around the Ngong Ping Village.
Then, we will embark on a ride of a life-time on this spectacular 5.7km skyrail with ever-changing picturesque panoramas across the lush terrains of Lantau and South China Sea.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :The Salisbury - YMCA of Hong Kong, 41 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case the cable car service is suspended due to adverse weather, scheduled maintenance or other safety reasons, an exclusive coach transfer will be arranged accordingly and no refund for the cable car ticket will be made.
- Infants must sit on laps
- A complimentary boat ride in Tai O will be temporarily suspended in the event of maintenance/ any unforeseen circumstances
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour is not available on 25 Jan 2020 in view of Chinese Lunar New Year Festival.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.