Try dive in cenote
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, TRY dive is for you.
While not a scuba certification course, Try dive is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Private transportation
- Fruits and water
- Entry/Admission - Casa Cenote
What's excluded :
- Underwater video and photos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa Cenote, Tulum 77760 Mexico
You will do 2 beautiful scuba dives in Casa cenote
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Dive Guru Training Center, km 267, Carr. Cancún - Tulum, 520, 77776 Chemuyil, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel in Playa del Carmen or Puerto Aventuras. Cancun and Akumal extra cost.Airports
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Playa del Carmen
Return Detail :Casa Cenote, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.