Truly Mu Cang Chai 3 Days
This 3 days trip plans to demonstrate you a standout among the most wonderful route in Northern Vietnam: a voyage from Hanoi to Mu Cang Chai with a serene stroll in
Duong Lam Ancient Village. It covers the least-visited, yet most dazzling destinations of the region, including
Nghia Lo, Tu Le and
Mu Cang Chai. You will enjoy a relaxing car trip on the mountainous route and a grand climb to respect the beautiful settings of terraced rice fields. In the midst of this magnificent landscape, you will meet ethnic minority individuals in their beautiful outfits.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car transfer along the trip
- Private pick-up & -off services by private car
- English speaking guide with enthusiastic, responsible, warm service
- All private transfer and transportation
- Meal as in itinerary + Water: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Visa to Vietnam
- International and domestic airfare
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
- Your hotel accommodation in Hanoi
- Other optional and activities not on the package
- Day 1: Hanoi – Duong Lam - Nghia Lo - Homestay (Lunch/Dinner)
08.00 AM: Picked up by our guide for the transfer to Duong Lam Ancient Village. Upon arrival, walk along tiny ancient alleys to visit Mong Phu temple in Mong Phu hamlet - the only hamlet whose original village entrance gate remains intact, dedicated to national heroes.
Visit one of the most ancient houses in the village to know about the traditional house in Vietnam and listen to the history of the village with the famous heroes.
We will continue the way to Nghia Lo. Stop on the way for the nice pictures of the Mountain View changing on the way. Visiting the tea fields and the local people on the way and arrive in Nghia Lo Homestay. Check in then have a night with very local people there where the tourists rarely touched. Communicate with local people there with the help of our guide to experience the local life in the mountainous area. Enjoy the dinner with local people in the local house.
• Accommodation: Homestay in Nghia Lo
• Activities: Visit Duong Lam village then continue to Nghia Lo, visit the different villages on the way, tea fields.
Day 2: Nghia Lo - Passing Khau Pha Pass - Mu Cang Chai (Breakfast/Lunch)
08.00 AM: After breakfast, we will say goodbye to the host for the trip to day to Mu Cang Chai.
On the way we will visit the beatiful terrace fields, passing Khau Pha pass- one of the 4 longest pass in Vietnam. Then we will visit Che Cu Nha terrace field. On the way, meet and interact with local people in the different villages to communicate with local people to understand their life with the help of our guide, then drive to Mu Cang Chai.
• Accommodation: Homestay in Mu Cang Chai
• Activities: Visit and take photos of terrace fields on the way, visit the villages and interacting with local people. Admire the amazing Khau Pha pass, see the local life of the different groups on the way.
Day 3: Mu Cang Chai – Tu Le Village - Hanoi (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
08.00 AM: We will say goodbye to Mu Cang Chai for Hanoi. On the way today there are a lot of nice terrace fields where you may have the best photos. You also will have a chance to stop-over in Tu Le Village and admire the imposing landscape of mountains and valleys and the beautiful rice terrace fields of this area: Tu Le, Van Ban District of Yen Bai Province.
In the afternoon, your trip will end in Hanoi. Say goodbye to our tour guide and driver for an amazing Mu Cang Chai trip.
Ultimate Odyssey Travel would love to meet you again!
• Accommodation: NA
• Activities: Drive from Mu Cang Chai to Hanoi
Departure Point :From your hotel in Hanoi
Departure Time :Upon on request
Return Detail :Your hotel in Hanoi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.