[TRULY HA GIANG] Ha Giang Group Car tour depart Daily
Ha Giang is one of the best places for trekkers and backpackers in Northern Vietnam because of its wilderness. Discover the mysterious beauty of the Northwest mountainous highland as well as the unique culture features of ethnic minority here. Try some local dishes and see daily life of ethnic minorities groups. This tour is an incredible package to see Dong Van Karst Plateau.
• Visit the popular Ha Giang attractions: Twin Mountain, H'Mong King Palace, Dong Van Ancient Town, Dong Van Market Ma Pi Leng Pass.
• Drop in the local family of ethnic minority groups: White H'mong, Red Dzao, Tay…
• Short trekking to Lung Cu Flagpole
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Qualified private A/C car
- VIP limousine van
- Professional and enthusiastic guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel Insurance
- Border fee for foreigners.
- 2 nights in qualified and friendly homestay
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Tips for driver and tour guide 2 USD/ person/ day
- VAT Tax (10%)
- Others not mentioned in the tour
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Giang – Quan Ba
Stop At: Ha Giang, Ha Giang, Ha Giang Province
Morning: The driver will pick you up at your hotel. Transfer from Hanoi to Ha Giang by VIP Limousine van at around 7:00. we arrive Ha Giang city by noon. The driver and your tour guide will pick you up in Ha Giang city by private car. Have lunch and drive into the Rocky Plateau.
Afternoon: You will soon have the look down view of the towns in Quan Ba district with the Twin Mountains as a gem. Descend into the Lung Tam hemp weaving village, explore the local’s traditional craftsmanship that’s growing into good business. Drive through the Can Ty valley, along the Mien river flowing pass by H’Mong, Nung ethnic homes. Settle down in Nam Dam village, Quan Ba.
Evening: Have dinner cooked by the homestay’s host and freely walk around the village.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Homestay
Day 2: Quan Ba - Yen Minh – Lung Cu – Dong Van
Stop At: Dong Van, Dong Van, Ha Giang Province
Early morning: Have breakfast in the fresh air of a mountainous village. When everyone is ready, We visit the mansion of a ruler of the semi-autonomy Ha Giang during the French colonial era- The H’Mong King’s Palace. Continue to visit the Lung Cu Flag Tower, standing on the summit of the Dragon mountain - the Northernmost point of Vietnam. Drive to a pretty and authentic café Cuc Bac (North Pole) among a LoLo’s community.
Evening: Get to the town Dong Van, check in, have dinner, chill out in the Old Quarter, sleep tight in a hotel
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Accommodation included: Homestay
Day 3: Dong Van – Ma Pi Leng – Meo Vac – Hanoi
Stop At: Meo Vac, Meo Vac, Ha Giang Province
Morning: Spend some times on seeing the market of ethnic minorities then get ready for a rollercoaster ride along the legendary Ma Pi Leng pass. Spend extra time on enjoying the spectacular view, with the Nho Que river way down below and lush green patches sliding down between rugged rock mountains, hacksaw ridge fading away behind layers of gentle mist.
Afternoon: Have lunch and transfer to Hanoi by VIP Limousine van. End of our services.
End of our service! Thank you and hope to see you again.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :57 Cửa Đông, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.