Truffle hunting Tour- Exclusive from Rijeka! (Top Seller)
A rare Opportunity to hear a story about the tradition of truffle hunting in Istria and other Istrian natural products. The experience is fulfilled by the stunning view on Motovun town and lake Butoniga featured by tasting of the homemade wines, Malvasia and Teran, from the cellar.
The most attractive and most interesting part of the tour is real truffle hunting in the nearby forest with specially trained dogs what concludes the whole truffle hunting experience.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking Local Guide
- Truffle Hunting experience including gears and hunting dogs
- Truffle Products Tasting
- Domestic Cuisine Lunch
What's excluded :
- Personal purchases and spending
- Gratuities to Your driver/Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buzet, Buzet, Istria
Drive towards Beautiful town of Motovun After a story about truffles and truffle hunting tradition in a traditional family house, you are served three typical Istrian bandies; honey brandy, mistletoe brandy and cheery brandy. When you open your appetite it’s time for truffle delicacies such as Istrian cheese with truffles (three different types), sausages with truffles, canapeis with truffles, truffle honey, truffle oil, scrambled eggs with fresh truffles (which are prepared in front of the guests so they can participate in the preparation) and a surprise dessert.
You will get an experience of hunting the truffles yourself joined by a member of the host family through the nearby forest. Experience on the family farm lasts for 2-3 hours then we return back to Rijeka.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pickup - Please contact Local Operator "Traveljaz" 48 hrs before the tour to confirm your pick up time.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum 4 participants are required for the Experience to operate in Group
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.