Francesco, "truffle hunter" for over 30 years with his faithful Luna and Pitù will guide you in search of one of the most precious fruits of the Umbrian lands: the truffle. Walking through woods, pinewoods and olive trees, you will be guided into the "tartufai" where you can look for and find your truffle, thus knowing all the secrets and curiosities related to this exceptional food.
You can then enjoy your truffle within the stone walls of the medieval castle of San Vittorino (1163), carefully restored in all its splendor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Truffle hunting
- Visit to the truffle ground
- Truffle based lunch
What's excluded :
Guided by the truffle hunter Francesco and his faithful dogs, look for your truffle in the Umbrian woods, then enjoy it within the walls of a splendid medieval castle.
_ arrival at the Castle of San Vittorino
_ introduction to the knowledge of truffles
_ excursion to the truffle ground
_ return to the Castle of San Vittorino
_ truffle-based lunch
Departure Point :Agriturismo San Vittorino, Localita' San Vittorino 5, 06024 Gubbio PG, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.