Truffle Hunt in Tuscany
In Italy, in particular Tuscany, one of the most exported products is the truffle. It is an elite product with ancient origins, and is used in the preparation of refined and exclusive dishes.
Our farm organizes excursions on our reserve, where we find many truffle varieties. Among which are the black truffle, and the Marzolino white truffle – one of the more appreciated truffles.
Our experts along with their truffle dogs will guide and teach you how to search for this noble truffle and how to remove it from under the ground.
When you return to Diacceroni, you will enjoy a taste, included in the price, with various dishes made with the truffles found that day.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
One of the most sought-after products of the Italian peninsula is the famous truffle mushroom. It is a product with ancient origins, and is used in the preparation of refined and exclusive dishes.
Agriturismo Diacceroni organizes excursions on our reserve, where many truffle varieties can be found, among which are the black truffle, and the Marzolino white truffle – one of the more appreciated truffles.
Our experts, along with their truffle dogs, will guide and teach you how to search for this noble treat and correctly harvest it.
When you return to Diacceroni, you will be able to enjoy a taste of your harvest in the form of a variety of truffle dishes.
Departure Point :Via della Bonifica, 156, 56037 Peccioli PI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.