Truffle farm visit and cavage with a dog in all seasons
The secrets of the truffle are revealed.
On the other hand, the technological upheaval thanks to this mushroom will allow extraordinary possibilities in the coming years.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Guided and commented tour and digging with a dog
What's excluded :
- Truffle tasting (possible with supplement)
Visit in total immersion in the middle of the truffles. The explanations are well provided: you will learn the different species of truffles cultivated and consumed in France, the life cycle of the truffle, the methods of conservation, use and you will discover digging with a dog.
You will also appreciate the Topiary Art practiced in certain truffle fields and you will evolve in a very hilly setting which is reminiscent of Tuscany.
Departure Point :Montagnac, 46800 Lebreil, France
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/28/2020 - 12/31/2020
2/28/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Saturday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Saturday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.