True Crime Stories Tour
Unsolved murders, bootleggers and colorful characters. Learn about the seedy side of Iowa's capitol city with our local guide during this history tour. Des Moines is known as a welcoming, friendly city, but there's always been a tougher side to the town as well. This downtown tour takes you past buildings that share stories about notorious crimes, famous bank robbers and national celebrities. Join our friendly knowledgeable host to uncover the criminal side of town in this lively one hour tour.
Follow in the footsteps of old cases of murder and other crimes in Omaha
Enjoy fun and lively stories of some of Omaha famous and infamous characters
Experience a unique history tour showcasing colorful tales from the Prohibition era
Please be aware:
This walking tour route is over 1 mile.
This tour is not recommended for children.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuity for your guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Omaha, Omaha, Nebraska
Experience the upcoming Blacksonte district in Omaha as you taste the city
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1701 Farnam St, Omaha, NE 68183, USA
Return Detail :The Old Market, Omaha, NE 68102, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- These tours are nearly all outdoors. You will have space to observe social distancing. We will limit the group size to 8 guests unless a single group requests a larger tour experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.