Tropical Rain Forest Explorer
The Tropical Rain forest Explorer tour is for the casual explorer who dreams of being fully submerged in the lush flora and fauna of what St Kitts has to offer. We start off at one of the oldest and historically wealthiest sugar plantation on the island of St. Kitts. Just a short walk away we will then be fully blanketed by the thick tropical canopy that hugs the winding Wing field River which is filled with volcanic rocks and occasional flowing fresh spring water. With this tour your senses will be soothed by the cool humid tropical air on your skin, your mind relaxed with the sound of the sweeping wind atop the canopy, your vision filled with flora and fauna and all this with a knowledgeable local guide.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Light refreshment which includes local pastries and tropical juice.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bloody River, St. Kitts
A brief history of the Carib massacre will be told as we pass by this river.
Pass By: Challengers, Challengers, St. Kitts, St. Kitts and Nevis
A brief history of the first lands owned by free slaves.
Departure Point :Old Road Town, St Kitts & Nevis
Traveler pickup is offered
Robert L Bradshaw Int AirportAirports
- Golden Rock Airport, St. Kitts
- Port Zante
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/11/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 12:00 PM
01:00 PM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.