Tropical Coast and Caves of Nerja Day Trip with Lunch from Granada
Combine the fascinating history of Nerja and the beautiful scenery of the Tropical Coast on this day trip from Granada. Nerja boasts 10 miles (16 kilometers) of beaches with powdery sand and sparkling clear water. Its most spectacular attraction is undoubtedly the fascinating Caves of Nerja, where you will find archaeological treasures over 20,000 years old.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Granada map (travel from April to September only)
- Preventing service Covid-19: Social distancing in the walking tour and bus
- Hand sanitizer
- Entry/Admission - Parque Botanico El Majuelo
- Entry/Admission - Castillo de San Miguel
- Entry/Admission - Cueva de Nerja
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Almunecar, Almunecar, Province of Granada, Andalucia
Enjoy the views of this ancient village in the coast of Granada.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Parque Botanico El Majuelo, Avenida Europa s/n, 18690, Almunecar Spain
Botanical garden full of plants, sculptures, and paths to meander that includes an historic Phoenician and Roman Fish-Salting Factory.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Castillo de San Miguel, Plaza Castillo del Mar s/n, 18697, Almunecar Spain
Fortress at the top of the city
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Salobrena, Salobrena, Province of Granada, Andalucia
Salobreña is a whitewashed township clinging to huge lump of rock just back from the shoreline, topped by a Moorish castle and surrounded by lush sugar cane plantations.
Stop At: Cueva de Nerja, Carr. de Bajada a Playa de Maro, s/n, 29787 Nerja Spain
The magnificent Nerja Caves are a series of huge caverns stretching for almost five kilometres and home to the world’s largest stalagmite, a 32 metre high column measuring 13 metres by 7 metres at its base.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Balcony of Europe, Plaza Balcon de Europa, 29780 Nerja Spain
A large round balcony on a cliff in the seaside town of Nerja, overlooking the Mediterranean sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Burriana Beach, Nerja Spain
Time for lunch
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.