Troodos Walking Trip (Artemis+/Myllomeris Waterfalls) - private from Limassol
Phivos Ioannides, who would be guiding the trip and the walks, is a world traveller with extensive studies, wide business and other experiences. He is involved for many years in the sector of authentic ecotourism in Cyprus and is the author of a relevant guide book (with the title 'Exploring Authentic Cyprus'). He is a Greek Cypriot and specialises on guided walking trips.
Our transportation (Citroen C8 MPV) can take upto six adult passengers and a driver. We keep groups small, in order to offer a more personalised service.
The combination of the two trails offers a rich experience over a considerably elevation range in Cyprus: Usually excellent vistas at high elevation, juniper, black pine and barren rock Artemis, and coolness at lush Myllomeris Waterfall trail.
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Artemis Nature Trail, Olympus Mountain, Troodos 4800 Cyprus
Artemis trail (8 km / 5 mi, flat and easy) is the highest elevation trail in Cyprus with unique flora on the island. When the weather is clear it offers excellent vistas to many parts of Cyprus.
Duration: 2 hours 20 minutes
Stop At: Millomeris Waterfalls Trail, Pano Platres, Cyprus
Myllomeris Waterfalls Trail (linear, 1.2 km / 0.8 miles long each way) at an elevation of almost 1,000 m offers quite a different environment (eg plane trees, strawberry trees, violas, brambles, bracken, trout if walkers are lucky, etc). It runs in a lush valley and ends at the highest waterfall in Cyprus. Some travellers may like to take a dip at the shallow waterfall pool.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travellers at any preagreed location in Limassol.Ports
- Limassol Marina St 3601, Limasol, Cyprus
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of six (6) people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Participants must wear proper walking shoes or sports sandals, wear sun protection, bring water and possibly snacks/food.
- Participants must hold relevant insurance.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.