Troodos 4X4 Safari Tour from Ayia Napa
Uncovering some of Cyprus’ wildest landscapes is what this grand 4x4 tour is all about. Venture through the forests of the lower Troodos Mountains and see vineyards, waterfalls and mountain villages like Omodos, Lefkara and Platres. What’s more, you’ll enjoy a tasty lunch in a traditional taverna too.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch with a glass of wine or a soft drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by 4WD vehicle
What's excluded :
- Any additional food
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pano Lefkara, Pano Lefkara, Larnaka District
Enjoy a guided walking tour in the village of Lefkara. Situated at the foot of the Troodos Mountain, the village is famous for the Cypriot folk needlecraft art, the famous "lefkaritiko".
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Platres, Platres, Limassol
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Omodos, Omodos, Limassol
Enjoy a guided walk through the village and visit the Monastery of Holy Cross
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is provided from selected hotels in Ayia Napa. Participants are required to contact the local provider to confirm their pick up time and location at least 48 hours before excursion date.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2020 - 11/30/2020
6/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Tuesday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM Thursday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM Tuesday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM Thursday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM Saturday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchairs, pushchairs and car seats can't be taken on the 4X4
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.