Trogir to Krka Waterfalls - Full Day Private Tour Including Free Detour
Explore Krka National Park, one of Croatia's natural treasures. Set in central Dalmatia region, along the river of the same name, Krka National Park offers one of a kind experience. Manage your way through the park across hiking trails, enjoy breathtaking views of numerous waterfalls and cascades or even go for a swim in the refreshing lakes. This karst phenomenon is the heart of Dalmatia and in turn has won hearts of numerous visitors across the world.
With providing the direct transfer to either Skradin or Lozovac entrance, we also offer three possible free detours for you to choose:
1.5h sightseeing in Šibenik
1.5h Bibich/Rak winery visit
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Parking Fees
- Airport/Departure Tax
- English speaking driver
- Child seats and boosters for free
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to Krka national park
- Wine tasting fee
- This is private round trip transfer from Trogir area to Krka national park with a possibility for a free detour which will be listed below. The guests are picked up directly at their apartment or the airport and returned where they want.
This tour is completely customizable and the itinerary is flexible.
Departure Point :
This is a private transfer so guests are picked up directly from their accomodation at time they choose. Pick up point includes Čiovo and Seget area. We are very flexible on the itinerary so anything you would like to customize can be arranged through messages. You can also choose how to reach the park. You can opt for inland route with nice views of old Dalmatian villages or you can choose highway route, 20 minutes quicker. If you are coming to Split airport and want to go directly to Krka, please send us your flight number and the driver will be on the arrival gate with your name written on Ipad. If your departure flight is scheduled in the afternoon we can leave you directly on the airport after the tour.
PortsTrogir ferry port or Split airport (please send us flight number)
AirportsSplit Airport, Cesta Dr. Franje Tuđmana 1270, 21217, Kaštel Štafilić, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Trogir, CroatiaSplit Airport, Cesta Dr. Franje Tuđmana 1270, 21217, Kaštel Štafilić, CroatiaSeget Vranjica, Croatia21220, Seget Donji, CroatiaČiovo, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.