Trogir, Salona and fortress Klis tour
*Visit town Trogir that has been included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites for its Venetian architecture.
*The fortress of Klis was little more than a crumbling outpost until Game of Thrones happened. In season four, released in 2014, Klis fortress was transformed into Meereen, the largest of the three great Slaver Cities.
*Anction city Salona.
Visit all three location in one tour
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Private Tour with an English speaking driver/guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to fortress Klis
- Entrence fees to Salona
- Entry/Admission - Klis Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Salona
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Klis Fortress, 57 Megdan, Klis, Split 21231 Croatia
Klis' real history goes like this: founded by the Illyrians in the 2nd century BC; taken by the Romans; became a stronghold of medieval Croatian duke Trpimir; resisted attacks for 25 years before falling to the Turks in 1537; briefly retaken in 1596; finally fell to the Venetians in 1648. Game of Thrones fans will probably recognise the fortress as Meereen, where Daenerys Targaryen had all those nasty slave-masters crucified in season four. If you're having trouble visualising it, there's a room with stills from the show to jog your memory.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ancient Salona, Put Salone, Solin 21210 Croatia
The remarkable Roman ruins of Salona are just outside Solin, a sleepy suburb just 5km northeast of Split . Now part of an archaeological park, the Salona ruins are extensive, testifying to the importance of this colony under Roman rule. As they are relatively unvisited, wandering this empire of ruins is an evocative journey to an era of emperors, gladiators and Christian martyrs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Historic City of Trogir, Trogir Croatia
Since 1997, the historic centre of Trogir has been included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites for its Venetian architecture.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At your accomodation
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Traveller choose time and place for pickup
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.