Trogir - Pantana Rika River Stand up Paddling Tour
One of the best ways to explore Pantana waters among its reeds is by SUP . Pantana is a small wetlands area by the sea situated 1.5 km east of the old town of Trogir, in the field below the mount Krban. During this tour you will be delighted to discover this tiny oasis of greenness whose waters spread till the sea. Pantana offers the possibility to feel the freshness of the swamp water watching the birds and the fish and then to swim in the sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Grab some time and take part of the Watermil Pantana Trogir Tour!
Starting with some instructions we paddle first to the watermill- It is a restored Renaissance Mill, a unique combination of nature and history!
The swamp is a resort for many birds in their migrations! Pantan wetland is valuable today as a typical example of a swamp on the eastern Adriatic coast, where fresh and salt water mix, which creates a special biocenosis.
Especially this makes the tour so special. Clean, cold sweet water- Calm and no waves- perfect conditions for a nice way to padle! It is awesome for beginners, because the river is so calm..you will love it!
After the tour truth the river, we to the sea, and paddle to Trogir, take a break under the big new bridge which is between Island Ciovo and Trogir-when we have some time and you are still in paddle conditions, we paddle to Trogir 1km more, around this city which is an UNESCO HERITAGE and coming back to the Moskito Beach- to say goodbye..I am sure that you will enjoy this tour!
Departure Point :Pantan ul. 26C, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.