Trogir and Split Tour with Olive Oil Tasting Included From Split
Your first stop will be historical town of Trogir, 40 minutes’ drive from Split. Trogir is a home to numerous well-preserved palaces from medieval time, protected by UNESCO. In the afternoon continue to Split, the old city center is part of UNESCO Heritage and is the most compelling ancient Roman monument in Croatia. After the sightseeing, the guide will accompany you to the famous olive oil bar where you will taste some delicious local products
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour and Local Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Oil Tasting
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks and any other extras not specified
- Entrance Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Split, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
The walking city tour of Split starts from the entrance of the city centre. The guide will walk you through all the major attraction of the city and its historical centre.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Historic City of Trogir, Trogir Croatia
Trogir is a pictoresque town situated on a small island between the island of Ciovo and a mainland. A guided stroll through old and narrow streets will impress you! Trogir is a home to numerous well-preserved palaces from medieval time, protected by UNESCO.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If the guests are accommodated in walking zone of the Old town, nearest additional meeting point for the pick up will be advised.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.