Trishuli Rafting with Campfire and Night Stay
Trishuli river rafting is an amazing way to spend your day with experiencing white water rafting in Nepal. One of the raging rivers, Trishuli is just four hours drive away from Kathmandu. The first rafting river of Nepal, Trishuli is also widely popular as- Pool and Drop river. Exciting and thrilling Trishuli river rafting is a perfect day trip option. The rafting session last for 2-3 hours which includes small breaks for the beach games and the water fun.
per adult from
What's included :
- All rafting equipments, training and guide
What's excluded :
- Extra woods during campfire
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion list
Trishuli rafting spot is just 4 hr drive from Kathmandu. We will head to the rafting spot and then guide will instruct what to do and how. The rafting duration will be 2-3 hours with breaks in between for beach games and water funs. In the evening, we will camp on the beach of Trishuli with camp, fire and music. Next morning, we will have breakfast and get to Kathmandu.
• Trisuli River, Kurintar Nepal
Departure Point :Sorhakhutte, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.