Trishuli River Rafting is the most easily accessible spot from Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan National Park by far a trip on this river can be made for a varied duration, depending upon the availability of time and interest. Rafting on the Trishuli River is an exhilarating experience with the flow of course of the river cutting rapids, turbulent gorges and delights of natural beauty. The rafting lead us to the holy Manakamana Cable Car point.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop
- White water rafting
- Life Jacket
What's excluded :
- Private expenses
- Anything not mentioned at Inclusion
Travelers will experience the first handed white water rafting in the Trishuli river of Nepal. This location is near to Kathmandu valley as far as 60 KM.
Departure Point :Travel Pinto, Nayabazar, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.