Trip to Visit Vedanthangal Bird Sanctuary from Chennai
Vedanthangal is home to migratory birds such as pintail, garganey, grey wagtail, blue-winged teal, common sandpiper and the like, the British government undertook steps to develop Vedanthangal into a bird sanctuary and it was established in 1858. The best season is from the month of November to March.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- WiFi on board
- Toll, Parking and all other expenses related to vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance Fees (wherever it's necessary)
- Entry/Admission - Vedanthangal Bird Sanctuary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vedanthangal Bird Sanctuary, Chingleput Division; M.A.S. Complex 46D/5 – VillakadiI Koil Street, Kanchipuram India
thousands of migratory birds
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver and vehicle details will be sent to you in message (you are requested to please contact your hotel concierge / bell desk / front desk to call the driver from car parking area to portico (entrance) at your pick-up time).
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.