Trip to Visit Arulmigu Patteeswarar Swamy in Coimbatore
Expore this magnificent temple's unique architecture. Built somewhere between 1,500 and 2,000 years ago. The greatest attraction of the temple is the ‘Kanaka Saba’ (or) the golden hall which is adorned by gold plated statue of Nataraja bestowing blessings upon the two sages Gowmuni and Pattimuni.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Special Darshan Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arulmigu Patteeswarar Swamy Temple, Vadapatti - Perur Road, Coimbatore 641010 India
Get an unique perspective on carvings of the various manifestations of Shiva and the ceiling has series of stone chains in the pillars, at the famous Kanaka Sabha presents a unique collection of Stone sculpture carvings, which is not found elsewhere. It has two rows of ten big pillars with exquisite carvings of manifestations of Siva and in terraced roof has series of stone-chains with a numerously pedaled lotus at the centre. When you inspect the smaller pillars in temple, find large number of mythological carvings representing Shiva in his various forms. Then another must visit attraction is the Car (Kovil Ther) has fine wooden carvings which attract everyone eyes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver and vehicle details will be sent to you in message (you are requested to please contact your hotel concierge / bell desk / front desk to call the driver from car parking area to portico (entrance) at your pick-up time
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Shoes must be removed at places of worship, Dress code is smart casual (Please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.