Trip to the heart of Sary-Chelek reserve
The lake of Sary-Chelek has the status of UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. From Kyrgyz its name is translated as "Yellow Bucket". There are seven lakes in the area. Sary-Chelek lake is situated on the territory of National Park on the South0Eastern slope of Chatkal ridge which is a Western Tien-Shan.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary BLD (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by private vehicle
- Domestic airfare Osh-Bishkek
What's excluded :
- International airfare
- Visa/Visa support
- Meals in Osh
- Single supplement in hotels
- Alcohol and drinks
- Additional services: horse-riding and fishing
- Day 1. Arrival to Bishkek.
Arriving day to Bishkek, Manas International airport Transfer to hotel. Rest time. City tour. Visit of souvenir shops, bazaars. Lunch.
Day 2. Bishkek- gorge Chychkan
Early morning after breakfast transfer to beautiful gorge Chychkan. It will be a long drive day. On the way we well go through the Too-Ashuu Pass(3586m), the Suusamyr and Ala-Bel valleys known for beautiful pastures. In Ala-Bel valley snow lies all year round. Lunch in Guest house. After lunch trekking to Gorge Chychkan.
Overnight in guest house.
Day 3. Gorge Chychkan-Sary-Chelek
After breakfast transfer to Sary-Chelek Lake. Also you will see a big water reservoir Toktogul that holds great importance in daily life for the Kyrgyz people. Several activities are available there: Fishing, boating and horse riding (optional). In the evening we will go by boat to deserted place of the lake. Stay in tent camp. Dinner.
Day 4. -7
Staying in the tent camp. Day trips and fishing. There is no civilization and it is great chance for you to enjoy on solitude.
In the morning putting down the camp, transfer by boat to the dam. After lunch driver to the Jalal-Abad city through small town Tash-Kumyr. Dinner and overnight in guest house near Arslanbob.
Day 9. Arslanbob- Osh
After breakfast excursion to Arslanbap and to waterfalls. In the evening transfer to Osh. Overnight in hotel.
After breakfast on the a city tour. Excursion to the museums and local bazaars,
Day 11. Departure.
End of tours. Departure to home.
Departure Point :Manas International Airport or hotel in Bishkek city
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (comfortable shoes, headwear, sunglasses, sweater, waterproof jacket, flashlights)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.