Trip to the Buddhist Temple on top of Mount Kachkanar. North Ural.
We provide travel services for individual tourists for more than 10 years. We know the requirements and wishes of tourists and are happy to fulfill them.
Individual and group trips!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea - Tea in Buddhist Temple
What's excluded :
We will go from Yekaterinburg (6-30 a.m.) to the Kachkanar city, visit the mining museum, then we will go to the village of Kosya and from there we will climb one of the highest mountains of the Northern Urals - Kachkanar Mountain (887,6 м). At the top of the mountain is the only Buddhist temple in the Urals. The monks will give us tea and show their monastery.
Then we will walk along the top of the mountain and take very beautiful photos.
• Buddhist Monastery Shad Tchup Ling, Mountain Kachkanar, Kachkanar Russia
• Kachkanar Mountain, Kachkanar 624239 Russia
• Rock Camel, Kachkanar 624239 Russia
Departure Point :Club "Self Healer", Marins Park Hotel, офис 243а, Ulitsa Chelyuskintsev, 106, Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovskaya oblast', Russia, 620027
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children over 8 years old!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.