Trip to Kuskovo Ensemble with Private Local Guide
Moscow has a wealth of unexpected parks and gardens. A surprising collection of green spaces, amazing architecture and rich history is waiting for you in Kuskovo Park and Estate.
The Ensemble Kuskovo is a unique example of a typical 18th century Moscow region residence.
The estate was designed for celebrations and festivities and contains more than 20 unique architectural monuments including an Italian House, a Dutch House and a Grotto, as well as ponds, canals, scenic views and excellent photo ops.
Another point of interest in Kuskovo Estate is the only French park that has survived in Moscow.
Come here for an outdoor adventure, works of Russian and European art, decorative arts and crafts that will get your heart pumping.
Timing is flexible and you can start the tour any time you prefer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes
- Multiple start times available
- Unique local experience
- Friendly local guide
- Private tour
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
- Iconic places for photo shoot
- Flexible customizable itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kuskovo Estate
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuskovo Estate, Yunosti St., 2, Moscow 115487 Russia
Famous for a wealth of art, history, striking landscapes and perfect photo ops, Kuskovo Estate is a local hidden gem!
This tour can be customized to make it a unique experience for you. Your private local guide will meet you in the hotel lobby and discuss the tour itinerary with you at the beginning of the tour.
Combine a Russian traditional lunch (extra cost) with blissful Russian countryside on a half-day Kuskovo tour! With a tour escort, you will travel outside Moscow center and spend the morning at an enchanting Russian estate.
The timing can be modified to meet your preferences.
10 am – Hotel pick-up
You will be picked up from your centrally-located hotel by your private friendly local guide and will take a brief city tour on your way to the Kuskovo Ensemble.
10.40 am – 12.20 pm – The Palace, the Grotto, Italian and Dutch Houses.
This tucked away park is a hidden gem which only locals know about. Kuskovo was first mentioned in the 16th century and it honors the life of the Russian elite – Sheremetyev family. You will appreciate the Palace of Kuskovo, built in 1770s and designed in the best traditions of Russian art and craft.
The eye-catching details and patterns are all over the Palace, and you can see all the magnificent rooms, if you like: the vestibule, the Reception Room combining artistic elements from Western, Eastern and Northern Europe, the Tapestry Room which was decorated with 17th-century Flemish tapestries, the State Bedroom, the Cabinet-Bureau decorated in the style of Peter the Great, Everyday Bedroom with a marble-faced fireplace and portraits of the legendary Sheremetev family, the Dancing Hall - the largest and most decorated room in the house, with mirror-covered walls, the Billiards Room and the Dining Room.
The Grotto seems like an oasis representing the palace of the King of the Seas, and filled with statues of Venus, Flore, Diana, Juno, Ceres and Jupiter.
Next, explore a traditional Italian House and a brick Dutch House built in the 1750s on a small pond near the Palace that is the ideal place to lounge.
12.20 – 1 pm – Hotel drop-off
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide can also meet you at your hotel, hostel, vacation rental or a point of interest.You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization. We practice social distancing measures through providing private tours only.This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.