Trip to Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples from Luxor
Day tour to Aswan From Luxor visiting Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, Phila Temple and Aswan Dam.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Kom Ombo 81611 Egypt
At 6:00 am We will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to start your tour to Kom ombo and Edfu temple, drive by your A/C modern vehicle to Kom-ombo to visit the double temple of both Sobek, the crocodile god and Horus the falcon god located on the river bank. Kom ombo temple was built during the Ptolemaic dynasty, with additions during the roman period. While much of the temple has been destroyed by the Nile flood, the ruins are spectacular, and some 300 crocodile mummies discovered in the vicinity are displayed inside the temple crocodile museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
Proceed to Edfu to visit Edfu temple dedicated to Horus the falcon headed god. Considered the best preserved of all Egypt’s temples. The temple was built in the Ptolemaic period between 237 – 57 BC. The inscriptions on its walls provide important information on language, myth and religion during the Greco-Roman period in ancient Egypt. Explore the temples and learn more about the most significant deities from ancient Egypt. Then you will head back Luxor to go back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Luxor
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.