Trip to Dashbashi Canyon and Azeula fortress (BBQ in the forest)
This is a day-trip to very interesting places not far from Tbilisi.
Following places we'll see are not so "touristy" and they are very interesting with nice nature and amazing views.
Also on the way back we will make BBQ in the forest our own.
If you are lover of this kind of activities, you'll love this tour.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Dinner - On the way back we'll make barbecue in the forest
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Possible to purchase on the way
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dashbashi Canyon, Dashbashi Georgia
Dashbashi is located in the southern part of the country, in the region of Kvemo-Kartli, Tsalsk district, in the valley of the Khrami river. With the length of 8 km and the height of several hundred meters, the canyon impresses with its natural beauty and unique ecosystem. Gorgeous waterfalls and underground waters, caves, majestic cliffs, all these open before your eyes in Dashbashi. The most spectacular sight of the canyon is the “weeping wall”, a cascade of small waterfalls along the rocks.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Fortress Azeula, Kojori, Azeula St, T'bilisi, Georgia
The earliest layers of the fortress date to the late 11th century, but most of the structures are newer, dating to the 16th-18th centuries. During the Red Army invasion of Georgia in February 1921, the heights of Kojori saw heavy fighting between the Georgian and Russian SFSR forces.
From this place you'll see an amazing sunset.
Also we can make BBQ in the forest nearby.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Funicular, Daniel Chonqadze Street Across from Vilnius Square, Tbilisi Georgia
On the way back to Tbilisi we'll visit Tbilisi Funicular and enjoy views of night Tbilisi from Mtatsminda Park.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Tbilisi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.