Trip to BENG MEALEA, Jungle Temple, Half day
Get off the beaten track, discover the traditional culture. Stroll through the jungle and experience a movie in a remote place.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beng Mealea, 40 km east of Angkor Wat Cambodia
Discover the wild temples of Beng Mealea, buried in the jungle. And feel like in the movie "Indiana Jones". it's also here that the film "Deux frères" by Jean Jacques Annaud was shot.
You choose the departure time. No later than 13h.It takes approximately one hour to get to the temples.
Depending on the day of the week we can stop in a traditional market. Half-way.
I'll let you walk around the temples at your leisure. And can also guide you or give you, at least, the necessary indications. A walk around the temple is also possible. Depending on the time we can restore. departure at 16H, at the latest, for the return to Siem Reap.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will signal me the pickup location desired. Or the address of your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.