Trip to Abu Simbel and Aswan from Luxor
Discover Abu Simbel Tour from Luxor, visiting Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk and the High Dam around Aswan. overnight in Aswan, then head to Abu Simbel in the morning before driving back to Luxor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Private transportation
- Bottled water & All service charges and taxes included
- Accommodation for 01 night on bed and breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Nubian Village
- Entry/Admission - Elephantine Island
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
What's excluded :
- Optional activities and tipping
Day 1: Day 1: Drive to Aswan / Aswan Sightseeing
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
This beautiful temple complex is one of the most picturesque in all of Egypt. It sits on Aglika Island just south of the old Aswan Dam and you must ride a water taxi to the island to get to the ruins. The temple was moved to its current location following the construction of the High Dam, which threatened to submerge it permanently.
The careful reconstruction at the current site carefully completed, painstakingly preserving the original appearance and layout of the complex and even landscaping the island to match its former location.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nubian Village, This is a Village and does not have a web-site, Aswan Egypt
It is stretched between Aswan and Abu Simbel at Nasser lake, This place contains many monuments built by different kings through different periods, the most famous King was RamsessII of the 19th Dynasty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Elephantine Island, Across the Nile from Aswan Two parts to this Island, Aswan Egypt
Measuring a total of 1200 meters from north to the south and 400 meters at its widest point, Elephantine Island and other neighbor Islands can be spotted from the west bank hillside along the Nile River and is located just downstream from the first cataract in the Nile, in the border between Upper Egypt and Lower Nubia.
It is possible to reach Elephantine Island by ferry or on a felucca that can be rented from the banks of the river in Aswan.
Duration: 20 minutes
Accommodation included: Accommodation in Pyramisa Isis Island Resort Aswan 5* hotel
Day 2: Day 2: Abu Simbel Tour / drive back to Luxor
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
This site south of Aswan along Lake Nasser’s shore is the most famous in all of Egypt after the Giza Pyramids. Built by the greatest of the pharaohs, Ramesses II, these huge rock-cut temples marked the southern boundary of the Egyptian Empire with Nubia at the peak of its power during the New Kingdom. They were meant to convey the power of Egypt’s rulers to anyone who laid eyes upon them.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Transfer back to luxor
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Masks will be given to clients who do not have their own. - Admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius ( 99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund for the land tour will be given
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.