Trip to a Nubian Village by Motorboat From Aswan
Take a boat trip down the Nile River and soak in the stunning scenery. Enjoy a closer look at Nubian village life and meet a Nubian family, learn about their lifestyle, culture and traditions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and return to the hotel
- With Egyptologist guide
- Entry/Admission - Nubian Village
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities Tips (traditional tip) Customer Reviews What will you have a live guide Duration 8 hours Jump the line, enter faster Pickup service Support from your accommodation in Aswan.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nubian Village, This is a Village and does not have a web-site, Aswan Egypt
Sail along the famous Nile River to a Nubian village that is located just opposite Soheil Island, near the Aswan Dam passing. This fantastic tour to a Nubian village lets you experience a unique lifestyle as you see their culture and traditions first hand.
Wander through houses painted sky-blue, pink or yellow and often decorated with beautiful scenes, all set amid lush palm groves. Shop for delightful hand crafted gifts to remember your trip by. Accompanied by an expert guide for your trip learn all about this fascinating area before sailing back down the Nile and being dropped at your hotel.
1- Pick up and return to the hotel
2- With Egyptologist guide
3- Admission fees
4- All service charges and taxes
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: your hotel in AswanDates: See Availability
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Easy cancellation Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.