Trip from Malaga to Cordoba visiting the Mosque.
Day trip to Córdoba from Malaga, with skip-the-line entrance to the Mosque, and a walking tour of the Jewish Quarter and the Patios of Córdoba.
Our expert driver will take you through the Alto Guadalquivir to the beautiful two-thousand-year-old city where Taless geniuses such as Seneca, Averroes, Maimonides, Joaquín Cortés, Vicente Amigo or Abrerramán III, among others, were born.
Córdoba is a World Heritage Site. It has an important cultural and monumental legacy. A privileged place that it has inherited thanks to its strategic location, close to the Guadalquivir river, and the towns that have settled on its rich lands.
On our excursion to Córdoba you will enjoy the landscape of the Guadalquivir countryside and you will have the (optional) opportunity to visit the Montilla-Moriles wineries. We will visit the Jewish quarter, the Mosque, and the most beautiful squares and patios in Córdoba. Feel the City and listen to its unique legends and stories.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup Hotel
- 1.5-hour guided tour with an expert guide through the historic center of Córdoba
- Entrance to the Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Quarter (Juderia)
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
What's excluded :
- Guide inside the Mosque
- Visit to the Montilla-Moriles Wine Cellars (Optional)
- Tips to the guide / driver (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
We will know this wonderful Cordovan neighborhood, its patios, its small streets, full of charm.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
We will give you the tickets so that you can see the Catedrald e Córdoba mosque without queues or waiting.
The guided tour of the interior is separate, and you should check the price with our customer service department.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cordoba, Cordoba, Province of Cordoba, Andalucia
We will get to know the city, its streets, its people, a different and unique experience of Feeling the City.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The collection will be made at the hotels in the center, please contact our Customer Service department to set the exact time and place.Pick-up at non-central hotels in Malaga may have additional costs.Thank you
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Company with a safe travels certificate. World travel & Tourism council
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.