Trip from Cairo airport to great pyramids Sphinx Citadel and Old Cairo
If you have medium or long transit in Cairo you need to enjoy private guided trip to the best attractions of Egypt visit Giza pyramids where your local Qualified Egyptologist guide will give you historical about ancient Egypt explore the famous pyramids then go to the grand mosque of Egypt located at the citadel known as the alabaster mosque of Muhammad Ali then end your day with a visit to Old Cairo where you see some of the earliest christian churches at Middle east from 300 AD. This tour includes private transfers by air conditioned vehicle, expert tour guide, snacks bag and bottled water.
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- As per requested arrival flight time Start your day tour with pick-up from Cairo airport. You will meet your expert tour guide who will be waiting outside the terminal at the street exit gate with a sign of your name. You will be then be transferred to the great pyramids where your local tour guide will share with you the history of pyramids. Learn about the pyramids of Cheops,Chefren and Mekarenous and queens pyramids then move into the valley temple and learn about the process of mummification then get close to the sphinx. Our your local guide will assist you in taking very funny pictures.
Then visit the alabaster mosque of Muhammad Ali which is located at the Citadel this is the most beautiful mosque in Egypt as decorated extensively with pure gold it dates back to 1824 AD where you will have the chance to learn about Muslim religion.
There is an optional lunch break to stop and have lunch, or stop in a preferred restaurant (lunch not included).
Then end your day with old Cairo where you see some of the earliest christian churches at Middle east from 300 AD visit the Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old Jewish synagogue called Ben Ezra Synagogue. Around 16:00 you will be transferred you back to Cairo airport.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.