Triglav National Park Adventure
TRIGLAV NATIONAL PARK ADVENTURE will take you on a memorable hiking & road tripping experience with breathtaking views, crystal clear lakes, magnificent waterfalls and lush green forests of Slovenia's unspoiled nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Complimentary photos
- Entry/Admission - Triglav National Park
- Entry/Admission - Pericnik Waterfall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Bohinj, Triglav National Park, Bohinjsko Jezero 4265 Slovenia
Lake Bohinj is Slovenia's largest permanent lake and it's going to be our last stop on the tour.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Triglav National Park, Ljubljanska cesta 27, Bled 4260 Slovenia
We'll spend most of the time in Slovenia's only National Park - Triglav National Park
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Pericnik Waterfall, Vrata Valley, Mojstrana 4280 Slovenia
Stunning Pericnik Waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in our country.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :3glav Adventures :) The Original™ Emerald River Adventure & Canyoning Bob, Ljubljanska cesta 1V, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup at our office, located in a very center of Bled town, or within 5min walk from all accommodation places around Bled town.We will get in touch with you on the evening of the day before the tour with the exact pick-up point and time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age: 6 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Operated in English language only
- A minimum of 4 guests is required for our Triglav National Park Adventure. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough people to meet the minimum numbers. If activity is cancelled, you will be offered an alternate date or a full refund. Most of our activities operate on daily basis in our high season
- Weather conditions are very unpredictable in our mountainous region of Bled, Triglav National Park and Julian Alps, Slovenia. Most of weather forecasts (especially on mobile devices) show low levels of accuracy
- We reserve the right to change the schedule without previous announcement if it comes to traffic delays and road blocks or other unpredictable situations. Adventures provider/operator will not accept responsibility caused by the change of the schedule beyond the organizers control
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.