Triana Market guided Tour
What better way to enjoy market life, with our insider's experience, drinking in the sights and smells of the traditional market as we introduce you to vendors and their local products.
With our intimate knowledge of Triana Market, we can't wait to give you our special insight on the history and tradition behind these ingredients that make up the wonderful tapestry of Andalusian and Spanish cuisine.
Join us in this special experience and let us share with you our passion.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Market Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado de Triana, Plaza Altozano s/n, 41010 Seville Spain
The Triana market is a market or Plaza de Abastos located in the Plaza del Altozano, next to the Triana Bridge, in the district of Triana. In the lower part of the market are the remains of the Castle of San Jorge, the seat of the inquisitional court. This castle was the seat of the inquisition from 1481, although its initial construction was during the Arab era, in 1171.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Taller Andaluz de Cocina, Mercado de Abastos de Triana, Plaza del Altozano, S/N Locales 75-77, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.