Trial climbing / climbing day in the Sauerland
Experience a day of rock climbing or outdoor bouldering with us. You don't need any previous knowledge to participate. We respond individually to every need (from explaining the basics to improving climbing techniques). Therefore, you can also participate as an advanced climber.
We help you to get to know and overcome your own (physical or psychological) limits without stress or fear or simply to have a decelerating active day in beautiful nature.
Safety is ensured by our certified climbing trainers and our modern climbing equipment.
Discover the unique combination of nature experience, physical exercise and a family atmosphere that can only be experienced at TIMA-Travels.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of climbing equipment
- Climbing guiding
What's excluded :
- Any entrance fees (national park) or user fees
A climbing day in the Sauerland with TIMA-Travels. We would like to bring you closer to climbing and want to use a day for it. Look forward to gaining your first climbing experience and also learning the safety aspects of climbing. Depending on how far we get, you will also learn how to secure properly and other techniques and knots.
Depending on previous climbing experience, we allow ourselves to change the climbing area so that we can offer the right area for every participant. We look forward to spending a nice day on the rock with you and enabling new impressions and experiences.
• Warstein, Warstein, North Rhine-Westphalia
• Winterberg, Winterberg, North Rhine-Westphalia
• Finnentrop, Finnentrop, North Rhine-Westphalia
• Lennestadt, Lennestadt, North Rhine-Westphalia
Departure Point :Listertalstraße, Attendorn, Germany
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Climbing is also possible with physical disabilities (see Paraclimbing), if you are still unsure, just contact us before booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.