Visit the Tretyakov Gallery and see with your own eyes an exhibition of masterpieces of Russian art of the 11th-20th centuries. Learn more about Russian art with a local guide and experience the real spirit of Russian culture.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up
- Entry/Admission - State Tretyakov Gallery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: State Tretyakov Gallery, Lavrushinskiy ln 10, Moscow 119017 Russia
Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of Russian culture by visiting the Tretyakov gallery, which was opened in 1856 by Pavel Tretyakov. In the historic building of the gallery you can see more than 1300 masterpieces of Russian art XI-XX centuries. Local guide will tell you about the artworks presented at the exhibition, and you will clearly see the way of development of Russian fine art.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :11/9/2019 - 11/9/2020
11/10/2020 - 11/9/2021
Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.