Trekking Vespignani Glacier from Punta Sur
An unforgettable experience, that combines navigation and trekking visiting the northern área of Los Glaciares National Park and the provincial reserve Lago Del Desierto. Discover Vespignani Glacier with differents trekkings options.
per adult from
What's included :
- Sailing from Punta Sur to Vespignani Reserve vv
- Mountain Guide
- Sailing from Vespignani Reserve to Punta Sur
What's excluded :
We start at Punta Sur where we sail for about 30 minutes, spotting the Huemul and Crestón glaciers, landing in the Vespignani glacier sector, which is located in the middle of the lake. Once there, you can choose to walk one of the three perctly signed-posted trails of the Glacier Vespignani Reserve according to the dfficulty and effort you whish to perform. The responsable person in charge of the activity will supervise your choice for your own safety. The most demanding trail will take us one hour and thirty minutes at a slow pace to overcome the 700 meters of altitude and access to La Mirada del Doctor. A new view of the Glacier, where we can appreciate the beauty and immensity through the lateral moraine of the Glacier.
You can also choose or complement the other hikes with the third option, which is the simplest trail that takes you to the wooded área and the coastal reserve without climbing.
After a farewell snack, we go back to Punta Sur on the boat.
• Lago del Desierto, Argentina
Departure Point :Desert Lake, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.