Trekking Turrialba Cascada La Muralla
The experience of exploring the mountains with our adventure team is unique, because we share unique information about the places during the trip, we share photographs in the forest, we visit waterfalls, small towns and very friendly people.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ruinas de Ujarras
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ruinas de Ujarras, El Valle del Rio Orosi, Ujarras 10104 Costa Rica
The Ujarrás Ruins National Monument is located 10 minutes away and keeps the vestiges of a colonial church in Costa Rica. This church of lime and song was short, and its roof was made of clay tiles. Las Ruinas de Ujarrás, is the only thing left of the first church built in Costa Rica during the seventeenth century, and can be seen as a reliquary from the colonial era. A place of great importance since it was a settlement of the indigenous huetares, it was abandoned in 1833.
The indigenous population of Ujarrás became extinct at the beginning of the 18th century, so it became a village of mestizos. It was born Florencio del Castillo, who was President of the Cortes of Cádiz. Thanks to his efforts, Ujarrás was elected in the village in 1813.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1: San José Province, San José, Costa Rica
2: Cartago Province, Orosi, Costa Rica
3: Cartago Province, Cartago, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer round-trip transportation from any Hotel Located in Cartago, San Jose, Heredia or AlajuelaAirports
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.