Trekking tour to Ala Archa Natural Park
We are heading to the National Natural Park, located in the picturesque Ala Archa gorge 40 km from Bishkek.
This place is popular among climbers and climbers. The park area covers 200 km2. The height of the park varies from 1500 m above sea level and above. The highest point is the peak Semenov-Tien-Shan -4895m. In the park you will see rare species of flora and fauna that are protected. Ala Archa is a habitat for wild goats, deer, woodchucks, as well as one of the rarest animals, the snow leopard. Upon arrival in the park area, you can walk along the river (the easiest route), or walk to the cemetery of climbers, as well as walk to the waterfall. All three routes have a different level of complexity, if you wish, you can choose any.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
We invite you to travel along the picturesque gorge 40 km from Bishkek. Coniferous and spruce forests, mountain rivers, waterfalls, glaciers and snowy peaks await you in the National Natural Park Ala-Archa.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Manas International Airport, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.