Trekking to Laguna Esmeralda (Esmerald Lagoon) in Ushuaia
We depart from the hotel by land (20 kms) to the Tierra Mayor valley. From the Nunatak refuge, the trek begins during which we cross túrbales and centennial forests of Lengas and Cohiues. The possibility of sighting foxes, condors and beavers is always latent.
We are in the heart of the Natural and Landscape Reserve Tierra del Fuego, in the Lost Lagoon. The color of its calm waters and its geographical location in the heart of the Fuegian mountain range invites us to stop and rest while we eat a box lunch on its banks. After enjoying its incredible landscape, finally we return to the refuge and, later, we return to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Box Lunch
What's excluded :
- Transfers In/Out
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Esmeralda, Ushuaia Argentina
A wonderful trekking to enjoy this incredible place in Ushuaia
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Available from 12 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.