Trekking to Laguna Esmeralda
In winter, the trek to Laguna Esmeralda is only available for people over 12 years old.
This trekking has a low difficulty level (LEVEL I)
Duration: 6/7 HS (4/5 hs of trekking - distance 9.4 KM round trip)
per adult from
What's included :
- Box Lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Extras not detailed in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: All Patagonia, Juana Fadul N058, Ushuaia V9410LAB Argentina
Pick up from the hotels, going through 20 km down to the forest, to reach incredible views of Tierra Mayor and Carvajal Valley.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valle Tierra Mayor, Ruta Nacional 3 3019, Ushuaia V9410NEA Argentina
From there, we start the hike trough streams, places with peat moss, surrounded by the Maghellanic forest. During the excursion, there are big chances to see foxes, condors and beavers.
The other part of the way is going to be through beech forest, mountains, hanging glaciers and peatlands that will allow us to see closely the flora and wildlife
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Laguna Esmeralda, Ushuaia Argentina
After 2 hours hiking, we reach Esmeralda Lagoon
You will have the possibility of seeing some hanging glaciers, like The Albino’s Glacier surrounding the Lagoon, as well as the Torres and the Toribio mountains; the perfect scenery to have lunch, resting in an incredible place.
When the lunch is done, we start the return.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up of passengers is done only by the hotels of the passengers.Hotel pickups commence approximately 30-60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.