Trekking to Laguna 69
One of the best single day hikes in the world, ideal to appreciate the mountains in all their splendor.
The color of the lagoon is one of the most beautiful in the world, as well as being at the foot of the imposing Nevado Chacraraju.
You can make the most impressive and creative photographic shots, let your imagination run wild.
It is located within the Huascarán Biosphere Reserve and the Huascarán National Park, where nature is unique and is one of the most beautiful mountain ecosystems in the world.
Breathing the pure mountain air and feeling the cold of the ice is unmatched.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Walking sticks or personal warm clothing
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance to the places of visit.
We will start very early (4:30 to 5:00 a.m.) heading to the Huascarán National Park.
We will make a brief stop for those who have not had breakfast, in a restaurant in the communities near the Huascarán National Park (breakfast not included)
Once inside the park, we will make a short stop at the Chinancocha Lagoon (Llanganuco 3850 masl) to take pictures of ourselves. We will continue towards the starting point of the Trekking (Cebollapampa).
We will start a 3-hour trek uphill (7km).
Once in Laguna 69 (4610 masl) we will have a space to enjoy it and for spectacular photographic shots (be creative). The length of stay in the lagoon will depend on climatic factors, arrival time, season, among others.
Do not forget to bring a snack to recharge during the walk (not included).
We will begin the descent of 3 hours (7km) towards the transport vehicle.
• Laguna 69, Parque Nacional Huascaran, Huascaran National Park Peru
• Huascaran National Park Peru
• Laguna Chinancocha, Huascaran National Park Peru
• Lake Llanganuco, Huascaran National Park Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Must be ready from the time indicated for pick up, the vehicle will pass (one time) lodging by lodging. There is a 30-minute waiting period. Please be patient, there may be traffic delays (especially on holidays) or other reasons outside the company. We never leave anyone, but for a better experience we ask you to be punctual and communicate any contingency in advance.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not suitable for people with special abilities or physical or psychological disabilities.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.