Trekking SAPA, Vietnam 3Days 4 Nights - from Hanoi
Sapa is home to a great diversity of ethnic minority people. This trip lead you to the real land of Black Hmong, Dzao, Tay, Zay and Xa Pho group. On the trekking road, you will have chance to discover beautiful and peaceful landscapes, trekking on small & hidden path, through the terraced rice fields and villages. Sapa is the greatest destination for trekking in North Vietnam.
• Explore the real life of diversity hill tribe people
• Enjoy homestay with ethnic people in villages .
• The beautiful landscapes of rice paddies on terraces
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full transportation as tour program indicated.
- English – speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast
- 3 breakfast, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- 02 night homestay
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Hotel drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- NIGHT 1: HANOI
LAO CAI BY NIGHT TRAIN20h30: pick up from Hanoi totake the train to Lao Cai
DAY 1: SAPA - Y LINH HO - LAO CHAI - TA VAN – Cau May(B/L/D)
Arrive at Lao Cai train station. A bus is waiting for you and it will take you to Sapa. Check in and enjoy breakfast at the hotel
After breakfast, meet the tour guide and start the day trip by trekking 12 kms, to visit Y Linh ho, Lao Chai and Ta Van villages of the Black Hmong and the Dzay minorities people.Lunch at a local family in Ta Van village
After lunch, proceed to hike around the village of the Dzay &Hmong. This brings you a great opportunity get to know about their daily life, work, custom and their products, such as embroideries, clothes.
Dinner & Over night at home stay of Dzay people in Cau May
DAY 2: GIANG TA CHAI -SU PAN- BAN HO (B/L/D)8:30: After breakfast, the tour guide will take you to discover Giang Ta Chai village and then Su Pan village where you will meet the red Dzao minority. After picnic lunch, continue hiking to Ban Ho, the village lying within a beautiful valley, home to the Tay minority people who have their traditional house on stilts. You will take 2 km walking to a very nice waterfalls which was discovered and named “the Lavie” by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. You can enjoy swimming there.Dinner at the village & Over night at home stay in Ban Ho village.
DAY 3: BAN HO – NAM TOONG –my SON- SAPA (B/L/D)
8:30: After breakfast, you will go up to the mountain to visit a small hamlet of the Red Dzao people called Nam Toong, then continue go through the forest and hidden path to My Son- where you can meet Xa Pho village - the smallest population in Sapa.
Then get back Sapa, we take shower and spend the rest of the day exploring Sapa town with market, square and abandoned church. At 5.30 pm we will be transferred to Lao Cai for the night train back to Hanoi.
Night 3: Over night on the train (soft sleeper).
Departure Point :Your hotel in Hanoi. If you need the air-port transfer service, please let us know before.
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.